Frequently Asked Questions


 What are the government office hours?

City Hall is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday

 What is the collection schedule for household waste, recycling, bulk & yard waste?

Your location will depend what day these items are picked up. Please contact City Hall at (863) 419-3300 to get this information.

 How Do I Start Utilities or Inquire About My Water Bill?

Please call City Hall at (863) 419-3300.  You may also fill out the Utilities Application below.


Utilities Application - Residential (English)

Utilities Application - Residential (Spanish)

Utilities Application - Commercial 


In order to ensure our files are current, we would appreciate you taking a few moments to also complete the Water Account Information Update form and either mail, email or fax it back to us. 

Resident Contact Info Update Form

 Where can I get a Solicitor's Permit

All persons, before entering into or upon a residential premises within the City for the purpose of soliciting, shall register with the Building Department. For further information please call City Hall at (863) 419-3300 or (Click Here) 

 Where do I apply for a business license

Business licenses can be obtain from the Building Department at City Hall, 1 South Allapaha Avenue.  For more information please call (863) 419-3300.

 Do I need a permit for a recreational fire?

Small recreational fires do not require a permit.  For more information, please contact the Fire Department at 863.419.3305.

 Who do I contact to rent the Community Center & Recreation Facilities?

Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 863.588.1130.